Bright Brewery Information
Bright Brewery uses fresh mountain water, quality ingredients and craft brewing techniques to brew an award-winning range of Mountain Crafted beers.
Located on the Great Alpine Road in the heart of Bright, overlooking the river, parks and mountains, it's a great place for a beer and a bite. Relax with a beer outside gazing over the riverside parkland, or at the bar backed by the brewing equipment. Or get comfy on one of the couches while you unleash the kids in the adventure playground beside the brewery.
Bright Brewery offers local wine and fair trade organic coffee to enjoy with your meal.
Live Music each Sunday afternoon rounds out the perfect weekend.
The Tour-and-Tasting program is an opportunity to discover how Bright Brewery uses craft brewing techniques to create award-winning beer. Fridays 3pm, other times by appointment.
You can even be Brewer For A Day - booking at the bar, or by phone/email.
Have an adventure choosing your favourite beers from the regular range and the ever-changing Brewer's Choice beers. Whet your appetite on the descriptions below:
- Bright Lager: a refreshing light-bodied beer made with local hops and Australian malt
- Hellfire Amber Ale: full-bodied, English-style ale brewed with a rich blend of malts, balanced with aromatic hops
- Blowhard Pale: plenty of hop character, a bracing citrus aroma and a clean refreshing finish
- Razor Witbier: delicate Belgian white-ale, brewed from unmalted wheat and fresh-ground coriander
- Staircase Porter: traditional dark ale, chocolate malt and roasted barley bring rich cocoa and coffee flavours
- Fainters Dubbel: a Belgian abbey-style beer to savour, spice and raisin flavours follow the rich malt aroma
- Seasonal Brewer's Choice beers keep an ever-changing freshness to the range on tap.
Ask for Bright Brewery beer in local restaurants, pubs, bars and supermarkets.
Boyntons Feathertop Winery
Boynton's Feathertop Winery is family owned and operated. The first vineyard established in..Mount Buffalo National Park
Mount Buffalo National Park has sheer cliffs, imposing granite tors, tumbling waterfalls, snow gums..Bright Berry Farms
Bright Berry Farms (incorporating the Mt Buffalo Vineyard) is a locally-owned, family-operated..Bogong Estate - The Pinot..
Bogong Estate are the Pinot People. 25 acres of pinot noir - nothing else. They live it , breathe..Michelini Wines
'The Italian flag flutters proudly alongside the Australian outside Michelini's headquarters in the..Hotham Alpine Resort
Hotham's distinctively awesome terrain, weightless powder and summit-top village make for an..Alpine National Park
The Alpine National Park stretches from central Gippsland all the way to the New South Wales border..Lake Kerferd
Lake Kerferd was build as the Beechworth water supply in 1874. The dam was build to capture the..Beechworth Gallery
Built in 1857, Beechworth Gallery is one of the regions original buildings. Spanning three levels..The Spa at Beechworth
The Spa at Beechworth embrace a holistic spa philosophy drawn from ancient and modern wellness..